Thursday, July 3, 2008

So, for what happened today:
Auntie had some jazz to deal with, so me and Stu were to meet her at the co-op at 3:30. We hung out for a while. We decided to walk there around 2:oo. Anyways, we got there early.(Me and stu walking down the street ^ ) So, we got there like a half hour early, so we got some drinks and went down to the beach.
Here I am, with drink and beach. You will notice of course the reoccurring rock formations. How strange! How amazing! Gasp in horror at their oddness.
When auntie came we decided to go to the forest. It was a nice nice walk. The forest is so so pretty, you know! The way the light falls through the trees.
We walked for rather awhile, and came upon a beach.

How can I describe the colour of the summer sea? It is not done justice by this tiny image. We sat awhile, it was really quite windy.Here I am, sitting on the grass. There was a pretty patch of grass behind the logs and stones. It reminded auntie of the prairie grasses. I love the bright yellow it has. And it was nice as the wind swept it up in a tumultuous chorus of moving grass with me, unmoving, at the centre.

I already gave you a haiku today. So, no haiku until tomorrow!

No comments: