Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothing much

Now that I am used to Hornby, I notice the searing sensuality fades...
I suppose that is life. You can only be made to feel so alive by the sound of leaves and the shape that water takes for so long. And it is not as if I will never feel it again.
This is especially true now that I have settled into my work schedule. Definately, the vacation aspect has waned and the learning experience aspect rises.

Clouds in lavender
A goose family calls, and leaves
Has the moon come yet?

2 comments:

Casey Wolf said...

yo, harpsichord! apologies for absence. click on my blog and see i am going to be famous, famous! beyond my wildest dreams!

(love)
(auntie)

Casey Wolf said...

hey--i don't really expect to be famous. the show is playing in haiti, and nobody knows me there.

harper! i forgot to wish you a happy birthday!

here it is now:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!

oguuq
lginnw