Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Canada day party

I like this picture of me and my Auntie. We were cooking. I broke a jar. Anyways, I look good here. It was a great meal and we took it to the Canada day party we went to. It was because the stuff they sold was expensive, so we made our own.
Yeah. We had one meal today. It was dinner.






So yeah.








After eating there was a tug of war contest. Auntie went up for the contest. And then, at the last minute, instead of tugging, they chanted "No more war!" and made the rope into a circle. It was great.

She showed me to some of her friends. They seem nice. I can't wait to become a part of the community.









This is the band that played. They had three or four marimbas and a drumset and some tabla-esque things and a bass guitar and a regular guitar and shakers. Shka shka shakers. Yeah.
They played some laid back tropic music and stuff. Everyone was jammin'. You don't even know.







All in all it was a nice occasion. It was ages and then it got dark, and they had fireworks. Yay! Canada day! All that jazz.

Night.

No comments: