Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st

Happy canada day!
And all that.
Today I woke up to the sound of leaves rushing with wind: the most beautiful sound. Sunlight pours in through the many strange windows of the cabin. I wander through the shining sun-dappled leaves of the forest around me to find the articles I require for a shower.
The shower sure was crazy. I may take a picture at some point... wonderful, anyways. I have spent all day lazing and dazing, which I don't really like. I like to do things, I guess. But anyways. No word from my employer about when I start, but I'm not worried. She's my neighbour, too! Yeah. So...

I guess this is the end of my post. Such a nice time!
I guess since I am doing a haiku wrimo (WRIting MOnth, a haiku a day for a month) I can show it here too.

Todays:
Bright white sunshine
Again, glittering and vanishing,
On ferry born waves.

This one is about yesterday, though... but it works out.

1 comment:

Joanne Arnott said...

i like your haiku
sounds like a peaceful journey

glad you're making this blog, too

virtual hugs
love yr ma

ma