Friday, July 4, 2008

Post pictureless

Today was nice. Auntie had to go to a place of work and invited me along (because of course she would be there like three hours.) So yeah I had to wake up earlier than I would have liked (because I slept unwell last night.) I talked to one lady, who was the wife of the guy whose place was the place of work, and we had some nice conversation. She even gave me a book! It was about the middle ages. Nice stuff, really. yeah.
I didn't take any pictures, you might have noticed. That is just the way of life. To not have photos.

Haiku:
Sundown by the sea
Not over water, but hills;
One or two people.

2 comments:

Joanne Arnott said...

i'm loving your haiku
have you tried your hand at songwriting?

have you dipped into the cahill book yet?

excellent photos, too, thanks for those (when available: photofree posts are a-o.k. too)

love yr ma

harps said...

I am reading the book! It's very good. Thanks for the comments!